Thursday, January 29, 2009

Barberspot

Here you are going to improve your skills as a barber i will use all my experience to teach you what i know and the easy way to cut hair.From fades to shape ups and a lot more in this blog you will find everything you need to do that hair cut that didn't came out the way you want but we all have done it before so let it go and move to the next hair cut. i remember when i did my first cut o boy that was a bad cut but i kept going and 10 years latter here i am teaching my barbering techniques.well if you are doing a fade lets say the you want to use a #1 on the sides and #2 on the top first go over with the #2 on top them make a line with the #1 just up to eyebrow them start fading it with 1/2 them erase the line with the #1 once you finish that you are ready to do the shape up.

I am Jose r Marte and i hope you learn.

5 comments:

  1. Hi when you use the razor to shape up do you just use water on the skin or do you use something else? Also how many different clippers do you use? I mean how many different size blades do you use? Thanks for your help. P.S I thought i was good until I saw your work. Amazing Man......Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave

      I use water with shampoo sometimes i use shaving cream. i use the guards from 1 to 8.

      jose marte

      Delete
  2. Hi how many different types of clippers should a barber have and what makes and sizes are best? Do you sell them? I have been barbering for years but have only used the super taper and the sterling 2's. I used to use oster clippers but I found they used to run very hot. I am 40 years old now and feel I need a refresher lesson. Thanks for your help chaps and keep up your fantastic work

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo wsup I was wondering if you can help me out with doing a taper? i dont know what size guide combs you use in the 5 minute taper. And I was just wondering if you can tell me what guide combs to use first and how i should do it

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL I GOT A FEW VIDEOS ON YOU TUBE JUST TYPE JRBARBERSHOP CHECK IT OUT THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS.

    ReplyDelete